Inbound students Study Abroad and Exchange at the University of Melbourne

Frequently Asked Questions: Postgraduate exchange


Can I do graduate studies on exchange?

Graduate students are eligible to apply for the exchange program. Graduate students use the same application process as undergraduates, however if you are a graduate research student or a PhD student please make an appointment by emailing Melbourne Global Mobility Office ( with Melbourne Global Mobility staff. Graduate research students also need to visit the Melbourne School of Graduate Research to ensure they follow the correct procedures for undertaking part of their degree overseas.


What scholarships are available to graduate students on exchange?

If your exchange application is approved by your faculty, you are eligible to be considered for the Melbourne Global Mobility scholarships mentioned above.


Other frequently asked questions