Inbound students Study Abroad and Exchange at the University of Melbourne

Academic Conduct Report for Admission to the Legal Profession in Victoria

From 2009 in order to be admitted to the legal profession in Victoria students must provide an academic conduct report for the entire period of study. This will include the period in which the student was studying overseas on exchange.

To make this easier for you when you need to apply for registration, you should request this academic conduct report before you leave your exchange destination. You need to ask the exchange advisor at the International Office at your host institution. If you are not sure who that is, ask at the International Office or send an email to Melbourne Global Mobility. You can refer the advisor to this web page to help explain what you require. You or they can download a suggested template to use. Academic Conduct Report template (25KB doc)

The letter must be printed on letterhead, signed and scanned and sent to Melbourne Global Mobility directly from the exchange advisor. It cannot come via you or anyone else.

This should not be done and sent until after you have completed your studies at the host institution and final results have been released.

Students seeking an Academic Conduct Report for their time studying at the Centre for Transnational Legal Studies (CTLS) in London should contact the Melbourne Law School.

Please contact Melbourne Global Mobility if you need assistance with this matter.