Endeavour Mobility Grants - 2018 Round
Applications are now open for the 2018 Endeavour Mobility Grants. This Australian Government initiative promotes access and participation in undergraduate and postgraduate student mobility programs to destinations across the globe.
How does it work?
Funding is offered for Australian undergraduate and postgraduate students to undertake international study opportunities that contribute to their Australian qualification. Academic Divisions are invited to apply for this funding by submitting grant applications for projects under the following two Endevaour mobility schemes:
- Study Overseas Short-term Mobility Programme (STMP) – Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Asia Postgrad Programme – Postgraduate
Faculties who submit an application for funding will be advised the outcome of their applicaiton late September 2017.
Study Overseas Short-term Mobility Program
The Study Overseas Short-term Mobility Programme (STMP) provides short-term grants, valued at $2,500, for undergraduate and postgraduate students to undertake study overseas that is for Academic Credit or is otherwise a mandatory component of the student’s course.
These grants are available to any discipline area and must be used to support students to participate in short-term programs (less than six months) in a relevant field or course of study in eligible destinations other than Asia.
Funding is for STMP projects that depart between 1 January 2018 – 1 March 2019. More information, including eligible destinations, can be found here.
The Asia Postgraduate Program (Asia Postgrad) provides short term grants, valued at between $2,000 - $3,000, for postgraduate students to undertake study in Asia that is for academic credit, or is otherwise a mandatory component of the student’s course.
Asia Postgrad grants can be awarded to students from any discipline, but must be used to support student's participation in projects in eligible Asian and Pacific destinations only.
Funding is for short term projects that depart between 1 January 2018 – 1 March 2019. More information, including eligible destinations, can be found here.
How to lodge a funding application
- Review the 2018 Endeavour Mobility Guidelines, and make sure your proposed project fits within the eligibility criteria for either Short-term Mobility or Asia Postgrad funding;
- Download the appropriate internal grant application form;
- Discuss your application with relevant stakeholders in your faculty (ASO, FGM etc);
- If you have a program that you think would benefit from the funding and satisfies all the eligibility criteria, contact Jasmine Lim, Grants Officer;
- Complete the internal grant application form, returning this to Jasmin no later than 11.59pm on Wednesday 24 May 2017.
Questions regarding Endevaour should be emailed to Jasmine Lim at Student Success.